So I was in a mood tonight and invited Lee the Puppet to answer questions.
- What in your life prompted you to be an advocate of diversity, on social media, and in your writing? (besides having a brain, that is!)
- Where do you get your ideas?
- How do you balance the rabbit hole of endless research on worldbuilding and actually sitting down to actually write?
- How do you restart an old story if you’ve forgotten where it was going?
- Editing: Besides simple things like editing spelling and the like, when do you sit down to editing the manuscript for a short story? Do you edit it in progress? at particular break points? After a draft is done?
- Do you find any prejudice against puppets from the publishing industry?