The Latest Book
(Tor Books — August 21, 2018) Continuing the grand sweep of alternate history laid out in The Calculating Stars, The Fated Sky looks forward to 1961, when mankind is well-established on the moon and looking forward to its next step: journeying to, and eventually colonizing, Mars. Of course, the noted Lady Astronaut Elma York would like to go, […]
No scheduled appearances at this time.
Join MRK’s mailing list
- My Favorite Bit: Wendy Trimboli and Alicia Zaloga talk about THE RESURRECTIONIST OF CALIGO
- My Favorite Bit: Grant Price talks about BY THE FEET OF MEN
- My Favorite Bit: Marie Brennan talks about TURNING DARKNESS INTO LIGHT
- Calculating Stars won the Hugo!
- My Favorite Bit: Keren Landsman talks about THE HEART OF THE CIRCLE
- My Favorite Bit: Reese Hogan talks about SHROUDED LOYALTIES
- Where to Find Mary Robinette at Dublin WorldCon