After spending the day with Rob, who is sicker than I’ve seen him (not counting food poisoning) I decided to look into changing our flight. We are now going to Hawaii from March 19th – 26th, because there’s just no way that I’m putting a feverish man with severe sinus pressure on an airplane for five hours.
Hey. Hey! That means I can sleep in tomorrow. Whoa. I wonder if I’ll remember how.