I am delighted that my story has been picked for the new anthology WILFUL IMPROPRIETY: 13 Tales of Society and Scandal (to be published in the US by Running Press. This is a Victorian YA anthology that takes a fine look at the social restrictions of the period.
Having already seen the proof, may I say that there are some darn good stories in here. Just look at the TOC.
Introduction by Ekaterina Sedia
- THE DANCING MASTER by Genevieve Valentine
- THE UNLADYLIKE EDUCATION OF AGATHA TREMAIN by Stephanie Burgis
- AT WILL by Leanna Renee Hieber
- STEEPED IN DEBT TO THE CHIMNEY POTS by Steve Berman
- OUTSIDE THE ABSOLUTE by Seth Cadin
- RESURRECTION by Tiffany Trent
- MRS BEETON’S BOOK OF MAGICKAL MANAGEMENT by Karen Healey
- THE GARDEN OF ENGLAND by Sandra McDonald
- FALSE COLOURS by Marie Brennan
- NUSSBAUM’S GOLDEN FORTUNE by M. K. Hobson
- THE COLONEL’S DAUGHTER by Barbara Roden
- MERCURY RETROGRADE by Mary Robinette Kowal
- THE LANGUAGE OF FLOWERS by Caroline Stevermer
You can read an excerpt from the introduction at ekaterinasedia.com » Blog Archive » New anthology.