Kowal’s comedy-of-manners SF mystery is a rollicking case of knowing when to throw decorum out the window in order to get results.Library Journal on The Spare Man
Tesla Crane, a brilliant inventor and an heiress, is on her honeymoon on an interplanetary space liner, cruising between the Moon and Mars. She’s traveling incognito and is reveling in her anonymity. Then someone is murdered and the festering chowderheads who run security have the audacity to arrest her spouse. Armed with banter, martinis and her small service dog, Tesla is determined to solve the crime so that the newlyweds can get back to canoodling—and keep the real killer from striking again.
Download your copy of the free extended preview today. If you’re interested in pre-ordering The Spare Man, here are some links.
- Signed at my local shop, Parnassus Books (include SIGNED COPY in the comments at checkout!): https://bit.ly/3PfkNMH
- Bookshop.org: https://bit.ly/3NT8KED
- Barnes & Noble: https://bit.ly/3x8HkVG
- Macmillan: https://bit.ly/3PS54EZ
- Amazon.com: https://amzn.to/3SJxvWK
- Audible.com: https://adbl.co/3SRGxRP
I will also be doing a book launch at Parnassus Books on October 11. This event is free, but registration is required as space is limited. This will be my second in-person book launch in two years and I’m very excited to celebrate with you all.
Stay tuned for more upcoming events about The Spare Man!