The Latest Book
- Fantastic Fiction at KGB on September 17, 2014Time: 7:00 pm to 8:00 pmLocation: KGB Bar 85 East 4th Street (just off 2nd Ave) New York, NY 10003Description: Doors open at 6:30
- Oregon Regency Society retreat on September 18, 2014
- SiWC on October 24, 2014
- World Fantasy on November 4, 2014
- Reading at Wit Rabbit in Chicago on December 2, 2014Time: 7:00 pm to 9:00 pmLocation: Quenchers Saloon, 2401 North Western Avenue, Chicago, IL, United StatesDescription: http://www.witrabbitreads.com/
We are an inter-genre reading series in Chicago, showcasing poetry, prose (narrative or otherwise), drama, and other text-creations. Readings take place the first Tuesday of each month, from 7-9 pm, at Quenchers Saloon (2401 North Western Ave.). We think earnestness is mighty dandy, and we’ve been fortunate that our readers and our audience continually create a warm space for words, art, and people. We’re a fan of happy-accidents-turned-sincere-community, and we like new faces! (just as well as we like the familiar, of course). Come by and say hello.
- My Hugo acceptance speech plus thoughts on what it’s like to be given one.
- History is repeating in Ferguson – Here, have some sources.
- You guys gave me a Hugo tonight!
- How to watch the Retro Hugos tonight, + my WorldCon schedule
- My Favorite Bit: E. Catherine Tobler talks about RINGS OF ANUBIS
- My Favorite Bit: Julia Rios talks about KALEIDOSCOPE
- Anyone know a hairdresser in London who can make my hair do this…?