Going offline today
- Going offline today
- Waiting with the truck
- Day 1 of the move. Milesburg, PA
- Bradford, OH: Day 2 of moving
- Des Peres, MO Day 3 of the move
- Russell, KS: Day 4 of the move
- Denver, CO: Day 5 of the move
- Salt Lake City: Day 6 of the move
- Salt Lake City + Novel = Finished
- Ogden, UT: Day 8 of the move
- Meridian, ID. Day 9 of the move
- Portland, OR: Day 10 of the move
- Shopping for apartments
- Looking for apartment, part deux
- We have an apartment!
- Truck is unloaded
Today around noon, we’re turning off the internet. Gasp. I know.
We have to return the box to the cable company and the only way to do that is either in person or by having a technician turn up and unplug it. I mean…really? There’s not a way to just mail it in? I guess I should be thankful that I have the option of dropping it off.
Anyway, the plan is to drop it off, pick up the truck and come home. We’ll finish packing the kitchen and the bathroom tonight and then on Thursday, well, Thursday we load the truck. By we, I mean Rob and me and a passel of friends. It’s supposed to be cool tomorrow.
Friday morning, we head out on our grand cross-country adventure. I’ll be tweeting and updating the blog from the road thanks to my handy phone.
But my big focus when I’m not driving is to finish the novel. I’m in good shape to have the first draft wrapped by the time we roll into Portland.
So, that’s what I’ll be doing this week. How about you?