Fish: The to-do list
Things in bold mean that anyone can do them.
- Ask office about painting in parking lot. – Emily
- Spray glue on all foam and dry it.
- Design belly paint – Emily
- Call Brickman’s – paint – Emily
- 1. Design Master 1 can Blueberry
- 2. Beltone Molatov Premium – Goldfish (brooklyn or Pearl Paint) or TerraCotta 1 can
- 3. Krylon Special Purpose Florescent Green 3106 need 3 cans
- 4. Krylon OSHA special purpose Safety Yellow
- 5. Fireproofing spray
- 1. Head to spine
- 2. Belly pulled on
- 3. Attach belly to head
- 4. Attach belly to spine
- 5. Attach lips
- 6. Attach eyes (No heat after eyes attached!)
- 7. Attach eyelids
- 8. Additional painting
- 9. Attach fins
In the photo at the top, the fins are pinned on and we still need to do the additional painting. We have five fish at this state. The rest should be finished fairly quickly tomorrow.
There’s another to-do list, like this one, for the crocodile and leopard which we are also making.