Angela Slatter has a Drive-by Interview with me
Australian short story writer Angela Slatter, has interviewed me for part of her Drive-by Interview series. She’s a seriously talented writer and has two short story collections coming out this year, Sourdough & Other Stories with Tartarus Press (UK) and The Girl with No Hands & Other Tales (Ticonderoga Publications)
Here are the questions she asked me.
- Who is/are your main writing buddy/ies?
- How did you make the shift from puppetry to writing? What was the attraction?
- What are your writing fetishes? i.e. what can’t you write without?
- What inspired Shades of Milk and Honey?
- Donuts (or doughnuts) or danishes?
Read my answers on her website in her Scenting the Drive-by interview.