Russell, KS: Day 4 of the move
- Going offline today
- Waiting with the truck
- Day 1 of the move. Milesburg, PA
- Bradford, OH: Day 2 of moving
- Des Peres, MO Day 3 of the move
- Russell, KS: Day 4 of the move
- Denver, CO: Day 5 of the move
- Salt Lake City: Day 6 of the move
- Salt Lake City + Novel = Finished
- Ogden, UT: Day 8 of the move
- Meridian, ID. Day 9 of the move
- Portland, OR: Day 10 of the move
- Shopping for apartments
- Looking for apartment, part deux
- We have an apartment!
- Truck is unloaded
We had originally planned to push straight through to Denver today, which would have meant leaving insanely early and then arriving at midnight. At some point I think Rob and I both realized that this is, in many ways, a vacation and decided to slow down. In Denver, we’ll be staying with T. L. Morganfield. The last two nights have been so enjoyable that we wanted to arrive early enough to actually visit with Traci instead of heading straight to bed.
The change in schedule was agreeable with her so, as we were traveling today, I looked up Bed and Breakfasts in the area. We’re at the Black Swan Inn. Normally they cater to hunters who come out to shoot clay but we’re the only ones here tonight. It is quiet and beautiful.