Science Fiction and Other ODDysseys interviews me
Ann Wilkes interviewed me for Science Fiction and Other ODDysseys. We did the interview via IM which was fun and allowed for a more fluid give and take than an email interview but with the chance to actually think about what I was going to say, unlike radio interviews. It’s like the best of both worlds! Among the questions she asked were:
- Why do you like to write science fiction and fantasy?
- Which conventions are your favorites and why?
- How has your voice acting and puppetry affected your prose? And vice verse?
- Why shouldn’t all authors read their own works for audio books?
- Why are so many people attracted to Regency England with its uncomfortable clothes, strict conventions and lack of indoor plumbing and electricity?
- Do you use first readers or critique groups?
- What are you writing (or rewriting) now?