Writing Excuses 8.29: Out of Excuses Retreat Q&A #1
We recorded this episode in front of our live audience at the first-ever Out of Excuses Workshop and Retreat. Here are the questions (you’ll have to listen for the answers):
- To Dan: How did you go about selling your first trilogy in Germany before selling it in the US
- To Howard: did you consider doing a separate storyline on Sunday strips? Why or why not?
- Have you transitioned between outlining and discovery writing?
- To Brandon: Why is John Scalzi your evil nemesis?
- To Dan and Howard (and Mary): When you had full-time work, what did you do to “reset” when you came home from work, especially since your job used the same parts of your brain that writing does?