Ten things I’ve done that you probably haven’t
A couple of weeks ago, Scalzi posted a list of “10 Things I’ve Done That You Probably Have Not” and I thought, that sounds like fun. The idea is to think of things that I’ve done which are unusual. Clearly, other people have done several things on this list but most of you probably have not.
I figured it was a good thing to do in the last week of the year. Not that I limited myself to things from 2010…
- Taught lyrics to Sting
- Had my arm pressed against Mandy Patinkin’s crotch (granted with a puppet on my arm at the time)
- Snorkled at Þingvellir
- Had tea at Ursula Le Guin’s house
- Asked Fozzie Bear questions and had him answer
- Poached a Christmas tree
- Can tell you how to actually get to Sesame Street
- Had the Emerald City fall on me
- Biked 52 miles (roundtrip) just to have lunch with a friend.
- Carried a moose head through Manhattan
By the way, you should read the comments on Scalzi’s blog, which are pretty funny.