First lines from each month 2008
In 2008 here are the first lines of my first blog post for each month:
- January – Is there a better way to start off the New Year than listening to Dr. Seuss’s Green Eggs and Ham, Chaucered?
- February – Turned in a project, which I’ll blog about with photos tomorrow.
- March – Last night, the generous Ellen Datlow, invited me down to try some of her extensive collection of single malts.
- April – The spate of good news seems unending. [1. This was my favorite post of the year.]
- May – Well, a mere five hours later and I have my primary website back online.
- June – This month, Clarkesworld magazine is offering my story, “Clockwork Chickadee,” as one of their two fiction offerings.
- July – I read all my manuscripts out loud.
- August – The Steampunk Panel that I was on with Holly Black, Liz Gorinsky and Sarah Micklem is now available for your listening pleasure at the Steampunk Workshop.
- September – Michele Lee’s Book Love has nice things say about “Scenting the Dark.”
- October – Well, this is handy, if a bit outdated.
- November –15:25 My reading has been moved to the Doll Room. Irony.
- December – My wunder-agent, Jennifer Jackson just posted the following.